like 98% of my problems would be solved if i stopped overthinking things and calmed the fuck down and stopped being such a panicky, anxious little shit
Chloe is a social phenomenon. I’ve never met someone so confident.
my ultimate goal is to be at peace with myself, eliminate toxic feelings and elements and energies from my life, unlearn negative and harmful practices and thought patterns, stop checking for people that don’t check for me, create a space for myself that is nurturing for growth so that i may generate loving energy for myself and for others, nourish my spirit and balance my energies, i have big dreams and i deserve to live a life i love and let that love radiate
Look, I could never forget about what happened that night…but trust me, I am the wrong horse for you to bet on. I’m the one they take out back and shoot before the race even starts. But that other guy; that’s the one who actually might win it for you. [..] I’m going to walk away and you’re going to go back to your room…and, we’re not going to make a big deal out of this moment.
having a favorite band is rough bc they make u so so happy but they sometimes make u a little too happy. sad even. crying. sometimes u cry. sometimes the love is too strong
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $200,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson
I give you my heart as a symbol of our love. For today and tomorrow, and tomorrow night, and all the nights to come.
does anyone else literally get stressed out by how many shows they need to watch like
- "oh is the second season of that out?"
- "but i need to watch that one too-"
- "but all of my friends are telling me to watch that one"